Lingerie materials and features:
- Balconette bra, handmade, limited edition *, made of white chantilly lace, soft and pleasant to the touch, with mechanical elasticity; lined with white linen mesh for reduced transparency;
- Adjustable elastic details that beautifully frame the cups and breasts;
- With underwires under the cups for good support and a breast lift effect;
- Gold metal accessories;
- "Fringe" detail on the upper edge of the cups, which creates a beautiful line of the neckline, also present on the lower edge of the band;
- Multifit system, which allows the adjustment of the bra for a perfect fit with the body dimensions and a comfortable wear;
- Back closure with 2x2 hook and eye textile system.
- Lace: 100% PA, mechanical elasticity
- Accessories: Gold zamak alloy, nickel-free
- Strap elastic, picot elastic: 86% PA, 14% EA; 80% PA, 20% EA
- Underwires protection: 100% PA
* limited edition: maximum 15 pieces per model for all sizes
Pure White Balconette
To take care of your delicate handmade lingerie items, please consider the following:
- Wash the laundry item by hand in lukewarm water (maximum 30 degrees) using a mild detergent (with a gentle action).
- Use the washing machine only if it is equipped with a program for fine / delicate fabrics.
- Do not put in the washing machine or dryer.
- Each bra with reinforcement has a rubber protection tip; this protects your clothing and skin from being exposed to the sharp edge of the wire. Washing bras in the washing machine causes wear on the rubber tip and the material, which can expose the wire.
- Padded and preformed bra cups can also be damaged by washing machines and dryers.
- Wash by hand in warm water, avoid chemicals, tanning oils and bleaches.
- Do not rub excessively, do not soak for a long time the article.
- Dry your laundry in the shade, avoiding direct sunlight, away from heat sources.